Terms and Conditions
Information Collection and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with Give Back Yoga Foundation Services, including:
Information you provide to us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with a Give Back Yoga Service or brand. (Please note, when your use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed in to our Services.) Give Back Yoga Foundation may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- If you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments).
- Give Back Yoga analyzes and stores all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you otherwise use our Services, such as title queries, watch history, page views, search queries, view the content we make available or install any Give Back Yoga software such as plugins.
When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
Device information. We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
Location Information. We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can learn more about and manage your location permissions on our Locations page and by visiting the location settings tool on your devices.
Information from cookies and other technologies.
Information from others. We collect information about you when we receive it from other users and third parties, such as:
- If you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Facebook or Twitter).
- From publicly-available sources.
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings.
- When we obtain information from third-parties or other companies, such as those that use our Services. This may include your activity on other sites and apps as well as information those third-parties provide to you or us.
How We Use This Information
Give Back Yoga communicates by email with community members who download free materials, purchase a product, make a donation or sign up for our mailing list. If at any time you would like to be removed from our email list, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, we are able to deliver, personalize and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in. We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Contact you with information about your account.
- Associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across Give Back Yoga Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for internal purposes. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from programs within Give Back Yoga.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
How We Share This Information
We do not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our customers with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Give Back Yoga Foundation.
It is our intent to inform you before we collect personally identifiable information, and to tell you what we intend to do with it. You will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of this website, although you may not be able to access certain areas. In certain portions of this website, we also may enable you to “opt out” of certain uses of your information, or elect not to receive future communications or services.
We believe you should have tools to control your information. If you have previously made a donation or purchase through Give Back Yoga, you can manage or review your account information on the Your Account page. If you need assistance, email us at email@example.com.
If at any time you would like to be removed from our email list, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email or send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the ownership or control of all or part of Give Back Yoga Foundation or a specific Service changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
Give Back Yoga Foundation has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store.
Data Processing & Transfers
Other Important Information
If you have questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com or mail us at:
Give Back Yoga Foundation
900 Baseline Road, 13B
Boulder, CO 80302
Give Back Yoga aims to ship physical products within 5 business days for standard orders, and within one business day for priority orders. To inquire about your shipping status, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where We Ship
Give Back Yoga ships products worldwide. Domestic shipping rates apply for the US and APO/FPO addresses; international shipping rates apply for the rest of the world. For questions, please email email@example.com.
How We Ship
Give Back Yoga offers multiple shipping options.
- Standard Shipping (via USPS Media Mail)
3-12 business days
- Priority Mail (via USPS Priority Mail)
3-4 business days
- International Shipping (via USPS International First Class)
Delivery times vary by destination
For more information, contact [email protected]
Rates below are as of January 2017. These rates are subject to change and special shipping and handling charges may apply.
- Standard Shipping: $4.95
- Priority Mail: $11.00
- Special charges may apply for items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or for bulky items. The current shipping rate for bulk orders of practice guides is $9.00 per box, available only through standard shipping.
- International Shipping: $22.50
- Special charges may apply for items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or for bulky items. The current shipping rate for bulk orders of practice guides is $45.00 per box, available only through standard shipping.
Give Back Yoga strives to ensure that each community member has a good experience with our non profit organization. Should your item arrive damaged or not as expected, please contact [email protected] so that we can evaluate your concern on a case-by-case basis. Possible resolutions may include a full or partial refund, or the shipment of a replacement product or one of equivalent value.
Duplicate / Unintended Transactions
If you need to change an order or have mistakenly submitted a duplicate transaction, please contact [email protected] immediately so that Give Back Yoga staff members can research and resolve the issue as soon as possible. If a duplicate product order has already shipped, we may request that you show proof of return shipping before processing your refund. Please allow up to 30 days from the date of your initial inquiry for funds to appear back in your account. Any handling charge assessed by our payment processor may be deducted your refund.
Training & Event Registration Refunds
Refund policies for live events and trainings are set by each event host and/or program director. If you are not able to attend an event or training for which you have already registered through the Give Back Yoga site, please contact us immediately at [email protected] so that we can work with the host to determine whether a refund is available or if you may be able to transfer your registration to another upcoming event.
Give Back Yoga strives to offer high-quality training opportunities to those who wish to share this mind-body practice with specific populations. If you find a training is not as expected, please contact us at [email protected] so that we can evaluate your situation on an individual basis and identify an appropriate resolution.
Refunds of Donation & Membership Fees
Refunds of donations and membership fees may be available for up to 30 days from the transaction date.
If you have mistakenly submitted a unintended donation amount, please contact [email protected]immediately so that Give Back Yoga staff members can resolve the issue. Please allow up to 30 days from the date of your initial inquiry for funds to appear back in your account. Any handling charge assessed by our payment processor may be deducted your refund.
Give Back Yoga members can self-manage their monthly membership donation by signing into their website account. If you need additional assistance to cancel your membership or change your monthly donation amount, contact us at [email protected]
Restricted Rights Legend
The Information is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 and subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19, or its successor provision(s), as applicable. Contractor/manufacturer is Give Back Yoga Foundation – 900 Baseline Road, Cottage 13B, Boulder, CO 80302-7547.
The Give Back Yoga Foundation logo, brand and product names referenced herein are trademarks of Give Back Yoga Foundation. All other brand and product names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to Web sites controlled by third parties. Give Back Yoga Foundation is not responsible for, and does not endorse the contents or use of, these Web sites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Give Back Yoga Foundation is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado and operates this site from offices located in the United States of America. You agree that any legal action, proceeding, or other matters relating to your access to or use of the Information or the Sites shall be governed by U.S. federal law, or the laws of the State of Colorado. You may not access, download, use, or export the Information in violation of U.S. export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations. If you have any questions concerning legal or other matters described above, contact Give Back Yoga at [email protected]
© 2018 Give Back Yoga Foundation – All rights reserved.
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Give Back Yoga Foundation. Any product, process, or technology published on this site may be the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Give Back Yoga Foundation, its subsidiaries, or licensors and are not licensed hereunder.