Thrive: Live Better In Your Body and Mind
Transform your life and career with a mind-body approach to mindful eating, emotional resilience, and body confidence
We’re taught that in order to thrive, we simply need to eat healthy, exercise regularly, and manage our emotions. But it’s harder than it sounds! Dietary approaches that worked when we were younger may stop working as we age. Injuries can interfere with our ability to stay active. Coping skills that once helped us survive may sabotage our relationships later in life.
Thrive: Live Better In Your Body and Mind is a live immersion into Eat Breathe Thrive’s life-changing approach to mental, physical, and emotional wellness. The training explores the roots causes of mental health challenges, as well as mind-body practices for positive body image, interoceptive awareness, self-regulation, and mindful eating.
In this training, you will learn:
- The four pillars of thriving: mindful eating, functional exercise, emotional balance, and fulfilling relationships.
- A foolproof way to know what and when to eat, as well as how to end cycles of restricting, overeating, and exercising to excess.
- How to craft individualized exercise regimens that reduces pain, improves mood, and extends your life.
- The surprising new science of interoception, and how it helps balance anxiety, lift depression, and improve digestion.
- How to deepen your capacity for intimacy and strengthen your boundaries at the same time.
- Practical ways to bring more compassion into to your relationship with your body, so that you feel good in your skin at any size and any age.
- Cutting-edge mental health tools from the traditions of yoga, mindfulness, neuroscience, and movement science.
- How to craft a therapeutic practice from the ground up, or add therapeutic components to your existing practice.
- How to integrate this knowledge into your lived experience so that you can more effectively and authentically serve others.
This training also serves as Module One of the Eat Breathe Thrive Facilitator Training; graduates are eligible to apply for Module Two.
Eat Breathe Thrive trainings and workshops are offered in cities throughout the United States and Europe. Venues include:
To view the latest schedule of upcoming trainings, visit www.eatbreathethrive.org/find-a-training.
Pricing and registration:
Eat Breathe Thrive’s two-and-a-half day training training costs $399, which includes tuition and materials. If you register more than six weeks prior to the training, you can get the early bird price of $349. Registration fees for workshops, extended trainings, and international trainings may vary.