We may collect and combine information when you interact with Give Back Yoga Foundation Services, including:
Information you provide to us
We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you create an account with a Give Back Yoga Service or brand. (Please note, when your use our Services, we may recognize you or your devices even if you are not signed in to our Services.) Give Back Yoga Foundation may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- If you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services, and attachments).
Give Back Yoga analyzes and stores all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to deliver, personalize, and develop relevant features, content, advertising, and Services.
- When you otherwise use our Services, such as title queries, watch history, page views, search queries, view the content we make available, or install any Give Back Yoga software such as plugins.
- When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information, or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
We collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), including information about how you interact with our Services and those of our third-party partners, and information that allows us to recognize and associate your activity across devices and Services. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
We collect location information from a variety of sources. You can learn more about and manage your location permissions by visiting the location settings tool on your devices.
Information from cookies and other technologies
Information from others
We collect information about you when we receive it from other users and third parties, such as:
- If you connect your account to third-party services or sign in using a third-party partner (like Facebook or Twitter)
- From publicly-available sources
- From advertisers about your experiences or interactions with their offerings
- When we obtain information from third-parties or other companies, such as those that use our Services. This may include your activity on other sites and apps, as well as information those third-parties provide to you or us.
Give Back Yoga communicates by email with community members who download free materials, purchase a product, make a donation, or sign up for our mailing list. If at any time you would like to be removed from our email list, please click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of an email or send your request to email@example.com.
Additionally, we are able to deliver, personalize and improve our Services by combining and using the information we have about you (including information we receive on and off our Services) to understand how you use and interact with our Services, and the people or things you’re connected to and interested in.
We also may use the information we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and Services.
- Analyze your content and other information.
- Fulfill your requests and when authorized by you.
- Contact you with information about your account.
- Associate your activity across our Services and your different devices as well as associate any accounts you may use across Give Back Yoga Services together. We may associate activity and accounts under a single user ID.
- Conduct research and support innovation.
- Create analytics and reports for internal purposes. These analytics and reports may include aggregate or pseudonymized information.
- Combine information we have about you with information we obtain from programs within Give Back Yoga.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
We do not sell, license or share information that individually identifies our customers with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Give Back Yoga Foundation.
It is our intent to inform you before we collect personally identifiable information, and to tell you what we intend to do with it. You will have the option of not providing the information, in which case you may still be able to access other portions of this website, although you may not be able to access certain areas. In certain portions of this website, we also may enable you to “opt out” of certain uses of your information, or elect not to receive future communications or services.
We believe you should have the tools to control your information. If you made a donation to Give Back Yoga via Classy, you can manage or review your account information in your Supporter Dashboard in Classy. If you need assistance with a donation or purchase from Give Back Yoga which was completed prior to July 2019, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the ownership or control of all or part of Give Back Yoga Foundation or a specific Service changes as a result of a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
If you have questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com, or mail us at:
Give Back Yoga Foundation
900 Baseline Road, 13B
Boulder, CO 80302
The Give Back Yoga Foundation is able to refund your donation via Classy within sixty days of the original transaction. If you erroneously enter a donation, contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 5-10 business days for processing of your refund. Any handling charge assessed by our payment processor may be deducted from your refund.
You can also edit or cancel your recurring donation via your Supporter Dashboard in Classy. If you need additional assistance to cancel or modify your recurring donation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Refund policies for live events and trainings are set by each event host and/or program director. If you are unable to attend an event or training offered by a Give Back Yoga Legacy Program, please refer to the respective program’s refund policies.
Give Back Yoga strives to offer high-quality training opportunities. If you find a training is not as expected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can evaluate your situation on an individual basis and identify an appropriate resolution.
Restricted Rights Legend
The Information is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 and subparagraphs (a) through (d) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights clause at FAR 52.227-19, or its successor provision(s), as applicable. Contractor/manufacturer is Give Back Yoga Foundation – 900 Baseline Road, Cottage 13B, Boulder, CO 80302-7547.
The Give Back Yoga Foundation logo, brand, and product names referenced herein are trademarks of Give Back Yoga Foundation. All other brand and product names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Links to Third-Party Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to websites controlled by third parties. Give Back Yoga Foundation is not responsible for, and does not endorse the contents or use of these websites.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Give Back Yoga Foundation is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado and operates this site from offices located in the United States of America. You agree that any legal action, proceeding, or other matters relating to your access to or use of the Information or the sites shall be governed by US federal law, or the laws of the State of Colorado. You may not access, download, use, or export the Information in violation of US export laws or regulations, or in violation of any applicable local laws or regulations. If you have any questions concerning legal or other matters described above, contact Give Back Yoga at email@example.com.
© 2019 Give Back Yoga Foundation – All rights reserved
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material, and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Give Back Yoga Foundation. Any product, process, or technology published on this site may be the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by Give Back Yoga Foundation, its subsidiaries, or licensors and are not licensed hereunder.